We take your privacy very seriously. In general, we do not collect personal data, including email addresses and other contact information, unless we need to in order to provide you with the service or products you request. We do not hold online account information for anyone.
|Information We Collect||We may collect your information in connection with your use or inquiries on or about our Sites that link to this Policy.|
|How We Use Your Information||We may use your information to provide services, respond to and fulfill your requests, operate and market our Sites, comply with applicable law, and as otherwise permitted by applicable law.|
|How We Share Your Information||We may share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, service providers and other third parties to provide our Sites and fulfill your requests, and as otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law. Under certain circumstances, we act as the data processor of your information.|
|Security of Your Information||We maintain commercially-reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information.|
|Access and Correction of Your Information||We provide you the opportunity to access, correct and update your information.|
|International Transfers||We may transfer your information outside of your home country. To protect your information, any such international transfers will be made in accordance with applicable law.|
|Links to Other Websites||Our Sites may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Somerdata Ltd, including links to websites of our partners.|
|Changes to This Policy||You will be notified about any material changes to this Policy via a posting on our Sites, and as otherwise required by applicable law.|
|Contact Us||If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us.|
Access: You may request that we confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data. If we are, you may request a copy of your personal data, which we will provide free of charge, together with information about the such processing, such as the purposes of the processing and the categories of personal data concerned. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access. For further copies, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. We may decline requests which are excessive, particularly if repetitive.
- Rectification: You may ask us to change, update or fix your personal data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Erasure: You may request the erasure of your personal data.
- Restrict Processing: You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, such as if your Personal Data is inaccurate or unlawfully held.
- Data portability: You may ask for a copy of the personal data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit this data to another entity.
- Object: You may object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation under certain circumstances, for example for direct marketing. If you have a right to object and you exercise this right, your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes by us, unless there are overriding compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or as otherwise provided under applicable law.
Please note that these rights may be limited under applicable laws.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, to complete any transactions that you began prior to your request, or for other purposes as required or permitted by applicable law.
Personal data may be transferred to and processed by recipients that are located inside or outside the European Economic Area (” EEA“). For recipients located outside of the EEA, some are certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and others are located in countries with adequacy decisions and, in each case, the transfer is thereby recognized as providing an adequate level of data protection from a European data protection law perspective. Other recipients might be located in countries which do not provide an adequate level of protection from a European data protection law perspective and for which we will base the transfer on appropriate safeguards, such as standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission or by a supervisory authority, approved codes of conduct together with binding and enforceable commitments of the recipient, or approved certification mechanisms together with binding and enforceable commitments of the recipient. You may request a copy of such appropriate safeguards by contacting us .
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information. By visiting or using our Sites, we may collect the following categories of personal information (” personal information “) you provide to us: name; email address; postal address; phone number (including your mobile phone number); customer support and other requests you make through our Sites and other information you may provide about yourself or others to our Sites or to which you provide us with access via third-party platforms.
Device Information. When you visit our Sites or open communications (such as emails) , some information is automatically collected from devices (e.g., mobile, computer, laptop, tablet) used to visit or use our Sites including, but not limited to, operating system, access times, browser information (e.g., type, language, and history), settings, and other data about your device that we use to provide the services or as otherwise described in this Policy (” device information“). We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites using certain technologies, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies .
Location Information. IWe do not collect your location, except as revealed through device information (above).
Personal information, device information, and location information are collectively referred to as ” your information.”
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information for the following purposes (” Purposes“), to: provide you with the services, products, and functionality offered on our Sites and fulfill your requests, including, but not limited to, communicate with you about your account or use of our Sites, services, products and/or functionality; respond to, or follow up on, your comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer service; communicate with you about special offers and other marketing communications; operate and improve our Sites, products, services, and functionality; provide information, services and products to our customers,; perform statistical analysis; protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; comply with our policies, procedures and legal obligations; and as otherwise consented to by you and as required or permitted by applicable law.
If you do not provide us with certain of your information, we may not be able to fulfill the requested Purpose of collection, such as to respond to your queries or provide our Sites to you.
Combined Information. We may combine your personal information with device information and location information (with your consent, where required) to serve you specifically, such as to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions, or for advertising or advertising targeting purposes. When we combine personal information, device information and location information in this way, we treat it as, and apply all of the safeguards in this Policy applicable to, your information.
Electronic Communications. Consistent with the above Purposes, we may communicate with you via electronic messages, including email to, for example: send you information relating to our products and services, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages. With your consent, where required, we may contact you at the mobile phone number that you provide to us by way of direct dial calls, and text messages in connection with the above Purposes.
Our Role as Data Controller. We generally act as the data controller of your information.
Aggregated Information. We may aggregate personal information collected from you and other users as well as device information and location information (with your consent, where required) to produce general statistics that cannot be linked to you or any other specific user and with which we attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve our services, and to analyze and understand how our Sites and products are used.
Retention. We will retain your information for the period necessary to fulfill the Purposes outlined in this Policy and as otherwise needed to comply with applicable law and internal company policies.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share your information with third parties other than as described above and as follows:
- We may share your information with our affiliates, and business partners worldwide, to the extent necessary for managing our business related to our Sites and the Purposes. By visiting or using our Sites or otherwise providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer of your information.
- We may share information with third parties for their own marketing purposes, which are subject to the separate privacy policies of such third parties.We will do this on the basis of your consent, where required by law, and if not required by law on the basis of our legitimate interests in sharing data with our partners so that we can help you see offers and services which are most relevant to you.
- We may share information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who perform functions on our behalf (e.g., hosting or operating our Sites, data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, site analytics, data analysis, delivering marketing messages and advertisements, processing credit card payments, and providing fraud detection services). We do not authorize these third parties to use your information for purposes other than for which it has been provided, and do not authorize these third parties to disclose that information to unauthorized parties. We require these third parties to maintain appropriate security to protect your information from unauthorized access or processing.
- We may disclose your information to regulatory authorities, courts, government agencies and other third parties where we believe that doing so would be in accordance with or permitted or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process, to defend the interests, rights, and/or property of Somerdata Ltd or others, or to respond to emergencies.
- We may disclose or transfer your information to a third party if we sell, transfer, divest, or disclose all or a portion of our business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding.
- We may share aggregate statistical data for the improvement of services offered by our Sites. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties in our discretion.
- We may otherwise share your information as directed by you or subject to your consent.Somerdata Ltd takes commercially-reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- We collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites using certain technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, and other technologies.
Email. If you do not want to receive further communications from Somerdata Ltd you should contact us to be removed from our database.
Cookie Choices. To exercise choices regarding cookies set through our website, see our Cookies policy for more details.In addition to the above methods of exercising choice, to the extent required by applicable law we may provide you with additional choices regarding the processing of your information, which you may exercise by contacting us as detailed in the Contact Us section, below. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable as required by applicable law.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Except to the extent limited by applicable law, we reserve the right to update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices by prominently posting notice of the update on our Sites, and as required, obtaining your consent. Any updates will become effective immediately after posting the updates to this Policy and apply to all information collected about you, or where required, upon your consent. You agree that you will review this Policy periodically. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Policy Updated” date below. You are free to decide whether or not to accept a modified version of this Policy, but accepting this Policy, as modified, is required for you to continue using our Sites. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy or any modified version of this Policy, your sole recourse is to terminate your use of our Sites.
If we make any changes to this Policy that materially impacts previously collected information about you, we will obtain your prior express consent.
If you have any questions about this Policy or information we have collected about you, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by postal mail at:
Underwood Business Park
Policy Updated 30th April 2018